Add to wishlist
Novacan Black Patina is the gold standard in patina brands. The double sized 16 oz. bottle is value priced and perfect for the busy hobbyist. Easy to apply Novacan Black Patina imparts a deep, rich black finish to both lead and solder. When cleaned and properly polished, the black comes up to a dark, traditional look. The finish can be reduced to an antique black-bronze look with a vigorous polishing. Premixed and ready to use. Sold by 16 ounce bottle.Use and surface preparation:
- Thoroughly clean project to remove flux residue.
- Remove any excess oxidation with fine grade (000) steel wool. A properly prepared surface will appear shiny and bright.
- Apply patina generously with a clean chemical brush. Continue brushing until desired finish is obtained.
- Wipe away excess solution, avoid contacting glass as much as possible.
- For best results, polish to a glossy luster with Studio Pro Finishing Compound.
Width: 4.00 (in)
Height: 10.00 (in)
Depth: 4.00 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.